1. Our largest machining centre with 5 CNC-controlled axes for machining profiled bars or parts made of aluminium, light alloys in general and steel.
2. The machine has a movable portal for milling and drilling operations, thread cutting and cutting to length on profiled bars or parts made of aluminium, PVC, non-ferrous metals and steel. The movable part of the machine consists of a portal with drive via a precision rack.
3. Among other things, the machine can be used in shuttle operation, in this operating mode two processing levels are available. Alternating loading and unloading reduces machine downtime.
4. The 15 KW high-performance milling spindle with HSK-63F tool holder and a speed of up to 24,000 rpm enables precise machining at high speed even under high loads.
5. Satellite XT can process aluminium profiles up to a length of 12 000 mm on 6 sides in one clamping.